THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Working life

Such a long time i din update my blog

Finally i started my career
My career as a physiotherapist ,a job that i dreaming of

Am i enjoy it?
Not really
Why?
Because of the working environment
The colleagues aren't good at all
No one i can talk to in the workplace
I can only smile to them and keep quiet
In the end ,i always keep a fake smile on my face ,in which i hate it

What to do
I choose to work here
I should continue it ,accept all the challenges and burden
The only thing that can let me have a bright smile on my face is my patient
When they appreciate my work ,they have lots of improvement ,i ll be very happy and smile like sunshine

So
I love my job
I should ignore the bad working environment and poor colleague
Concentrate on my work
Don't let others influence my emotion
Be strong girl ,I can do it!!!!
I ll be a senior here in the future
And I ll change the entire working attitude here
No more laziness ,no more talk bad at others ,no more selfishness
Everyone must help each other ,share the burden together ,be good to each other~~~~

0 comments: