THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

His birthday

 
Today is his hig day .
I keep on thinking what I can buy for him as his birthday present and how to make the plan as sweet as possible .
In the end,all my plans went smoothly .
 
On that day,I wake up very early to prepare the salad and sandwiches for breakfast on that day .
I know that we are going to play for whole day and we need lots of energy .
Hence we need an energetic breakfast in order to enjoy the day.
I took the earliest train and it took around 2 hour for me to reach his home .
Once I reached there I gave him a morning call .
Well he still haven't fully awake yet ... ... ...
It's alright ,it's still early and I know I can still continue with my plan .
 
Finally he came and fetch me .
We had the breakfast in his home .
Then I secretly enter his bedroom .
And I asked him to remove his shirt .
(Don't think too much )
My next plan is I gonna help him to do some massage .
I know that as a physiotherapist ,we need to do lots of stuff everyday ,not able to relax ourselves.
Hence I provide massage for him so that he can relax and enjoy his special day ^^
I m happy that he is very satisfy with my service and gave me a back hug ^^
Success!!!!!
 
The next plan is ....Sunway Lagoon~~~
This is the birthday present for him this year!!!
He told me that he wanted to go Sunway Lagoon again ,especially the Nickelodeon world .
Hence I wanted to make his wish come true .
We really enjoy the day and had lots of fun^^
At the end of the day ,we are so tired and get sun burn too.
 
In the night I brought him to Full House café for dinner .
I chose this café is because this café has a calm and quiet environment .
Besides that ,it's name is 'Full House ' .
I wish that me and him can live happily like the couple in full house ,full of love .
That' why I chose it .
I passed him a card too after the dinner .
It's a birthday card full with wishes and my love .
These are all my plans on that day .
I m so happy that he enjoyed his special day .
I wish that we can continue to celebrate our special days together every year .
I love u ,my darling .
U are my prince ,my sweety boy ,my partner ,my soul mate ,and my best friend .
I m glad that I able to meet u and stay with u ...
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: