THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ermmmm....such a long time I din update my blog again
I think I m getting lazy

Today I asked u when I become more lady like
Ur answer to me is exactly what I feel also
I become ladylike after one year we started our date
After we start dating ,I tried to be the best person for u
I started to dress well... dress more lady like
I started to be considerate ...
I started to be ur supporter ...
I started to act like a baby sometimes so my bf can pamper or pat me... ( I never imagine I ll do this kind of thing before )
These changes made me to be a better person and also let me to love u more

I told u that when a girl admire her boyfriend ,the relationship will last longer
Besides that ,it also means that the boy is her true love .
The girl must admire the boy like how she admire her Korean oppa ...

Well ,I really admire u
And the admiration is getting stronger when we become closer and closer .
There are many moments that I just look at you and I m thinking that u are so charming to me~~
Well ,if u want to know what I admire on u ,U can directly ask me
I wont tell u here~~Hehe~~
For me ,U are much more attractive than any other  'Oppa' ~
U are the most special one for me~~
I love u darling ~~

0 comments: