THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Our 3rd anniversary


Happy 3rd anniversary for both of us~~
Well, this year we unable to celebrate it as we need to work

Time flies fast
It's like everything still fresh in our mind
I still remember my first impression to u when we met
I still remember how u make me smile and make me fell in love for u
I still remember the warmth of ur hand when u hold me for the first time...u hold me very tight and never let go
I still remember how u confess to me ... that moment only I know I m so important for u
I still remember the scenes of our first dating...it ends up in a funny way
I still remember our first kiss and back hug...it's sweet ...too sweet
All theses memories are still fresh in my mind

Within these three years , we fought ,we laughed ,we get hurt ,we get closer again
Especially this year ,it's a happening year
A lot of things had changed ,a lot of things had happened ,and we get closer to each other
I know I m a sensitive and emotional girl
I easily become emo and tends to runaway from reality
But every times u will hold me back and comfort me back
Thanks a lot my dear

After the vacation last week ,we get closer and closer ,we become more comfortable with each other
It's like our relationship comes to another stage
This honeymoon really helps us a lot

I love you my dear
You are a precious gift for me
You bright up my life and give me sweetness everyday
U made me feel that how special am I
U made me to be confidence

Thanks a lot my dear
We gonna have more anniversary together and we will celebrate it happily together




0 comments: